Friday, December 13, 2013

Cloth Diaper Favorites for my 19 Month Old


I made a video in response to Kayla from Obbsandlala, who created this "tag". A tag video is when someone "tags" you to film the same video topic. No one tagged me yet but that's okay! These are great questions to answer for those curious about cloth diapers or if people want to try something new.  Her video is available here so check it out!
The questions ( and my answers) are:
  • Favorite style (aio, pocket, ai2, fitted, prefold, hybrid etc): 
    • Pockets for day, fitteds and wool at night
  • Favorite brands:
  • Favorite color:
    • Tootie Fruitie (hate the name), Choco Truffle
  • Favorite prints:
    • That I own: Scottish Storm, favorite: chevron, I prefer solids
  • Favorite closure (snaps, aplix, pin, snappi):
    • Snaps for sure!
  • Favorite type (one-size or sized):
    • One size
  • Favorite diaper in your stash:
    • Tootie Frutie FB
  • Favorite overnight/naptime diaper:
    • Tots Bots Bamboozle
  • Favorite swim diaper:
    • An unstuffed Fuzzibunz
  • Favorite laundry detergent:
    • Tide!
  • Favorite diaper cream:
  • Favorite cloth wipes:
  • Favorite fabric (for cloth diapers):
    • Microfleece
  • Favorite fabric (for cloth wipes):
    • I don't have a preference but Thirsties are made of cotton velour and microfleece
  • Favorite wipe solution:
    • Water or water with baby soap
  • Favorite storage items (pail, pail liner, wet bags):
  • Favorite place to purchase:
  • Favorite thing about cloth diapers: 
    • To pick only one: I don't have to go out to buy diapers all the time 
I answered each question more thoroughly in the video so make sure to watch that out as well.

If you're interested in my favorite cloth diapers, check out my reviews.  If you have any questions, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment